- (Български) Мезопорация
- (Български) Мезомасаж
- (Български) Криопорация
- (Български) Нехирургичен лифтинг – REVITEX
- (Български) OXYAGE
- (Български) Мануални масажи
- Dermatological examination
- PIGMENTATION TREATMENT WITH CUTERA
- Removal of benign formations
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis)
- Laser REJUVENATION
- Skin tightening with Titan
- Laser Epilation
- 3D Rejuvenation
- „PEARL” PROCEDURE – LASER PEEL
- PRP – Platelet rich plasma
- DERMAFRAC Micro-channeling system
- Restylane Vital™ – Anti-aging, rejuvenation and hydration of the skin
- Spot Peel
- Chemical Peel – Milk Peel
- Cosmo Peel
- EXCELLENCE – Global Anti-Aging Bio-Repair Programme
- VITAL AGE RETINOL
- LIFT THERAPY – SCIENTIFIC COSMETIC FIRMING BY ATACHE
- Oily SK – Третиране на акне
- SOFT DERM – Therapy For Cleansing And Soothing Sensitive Skin
- C VITAL – Biological Triple – Antioxidant Facial Programme
- Essentielle -nutrition, hydration and comfort for your skin
- Red stop CHANTARELLE for couperose and rosacea sensitive skin
- Mesotherapy with nano cocktail CHANTARELLE
- Verjú – body contouring and cellulite treatment
- (Български) Грижа за ноктите
- BODY FIRMING WITH HIGH-FREQUENCY THERAPY
- SMOOTH SKIN – FOR ENVIOUS LOOKS
- CORPORAL CARE INTENSIVE BODY FIRMING PROGRAM BODY LIFTER
- ANTI-CELLULITE PROGRAM CORPORAL CARE CELLU-ATTACK
Finally - healthy nails for men and women
In Magna Beauty Aesthetic Center onychomycosis is successfully treated by laser GenesisPlus.
What causes nail infection?
The most common cause of this condition is dermatophyte fungi, but non-dermatophyte agents may also be involved. These are keratin-consuming organisms, and it is the main component of the nail and skin. The most common etiologic agents are Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes and Candida albicans.
Where does the nail infection come from?
Nail infection is caused by contact with dermatophytes that are all around us. Common sources of infection include swimming pools, public showers, sports halls and pedicure saloons. Thin shoes and nail trauma can also lead to infection. Inherited predisposition, poor health, and age are other factors that increase the risk of nail infection.
What are the symptoms of nail fungus?
It can cause yellowing or discoloration of the nails. As the infection progresses, it is possible for the nails to thicken, twist, become brittle and separate from the nail bed. Wearing shoes and walking can become painful.
What is GenesisPlus?
GenesisPlus is a treatment with Nd:YAG 1064 nm laser, which offers a safe and effective solution for onychomycosis, more commonly known as nail fungus.
Laser procedures are effective in eliminating fungal infection and restoring nails. Most patients experience at least some improvement. During the procedure the patients feel warming in the toes. The laser light passes through the nails and the surrounding tissue, absorbing it from the pigment in the fungi. Absorbed by the pigment, the light is transformed into heat that kills or damages the fungus. Clinical studies did not report adverse effects associated with laser treatment.
One procedure takes approximately 20 minutes to treat 5-10 nails. Most patients experience improvement after one procedure. The number of procedures required may vary depending on the severity of the infection.