- (Български) Мезопорация
- (Български) Мезомасаж
- (Български) Криопорация
- (Български) Нехирургичен лифтинг – REVITEX
- (Български) OXYAGE
- (Български) Мануални масажи
- Dermatological examination
- PIGMENTATION TREATMENT WITH CUTERA
- Removal of benign formations
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis)
- Laser REJUVENATION
- Skin tightening with Titan
- Laser Epilation
- 3D Rejuvenation
- „PEARL” PROCEDURE – LASER PEEL
- PRP – Platelet rich plasma
- DERMAFRAC Micro-channeling system
- Restylane Vital™ – Anti-aging, rejuvenation and hydration of the skin
- Spot Peel
- Chemical Peel – Milk Peel
- Cosmo Peel
- EXCELLENCE – Global Anti-Aging Bio-Repair Programme
- VITAL AGE RETINOL
- LIFT THERAPY – SCIENTIFIC COSMETIC FIRMING BY ATACHE
- Oily SK – Третиране на акне
- SOFT DERM – Therapy For Cleansing And Soothing Sensitive Skin
- C VITAL – Biological Triple – Antioxidant Facial Programme
- Essentielle -nutrition, hydration and comfort for your skin
- Red stop CHANTARELLE for couperose and rosacea sensitive skin
- Mesotherapy with nano cocktail CHANTARELLE
- Verjú – body contouring and cellulite treatment
- (Български) Терапевтичен педикюр
- BODY FIRMING WITH HIGH-FREQUENCY THERAPY
- SMOOTH SKIN – FOR ENVIOUS LOOKS
- CORPORAL CARE INTENSIVE BODY FIRMING PROGRAM BODY LIFTER
- ANTI-CELLULITE PROGRAM CORPORAL CARE CELLU-ATTACK
- Therapeutic Pedicure
- (Български) Интегрална йога практика
What is Spot Peel?
Spot Peel from Dermaceutic™ is the newest scientifically proven procedure used to treat aging skin and excess pigmentation. Patients of all ethnicities can use this amazing treatment to help rejuvenate and improve the texture, tone, and clarity of their skin. It is also used to significantly reduce brown spots and resolve pigmentation disorders such as; melasma, sun damage, and post-inflamatory hyperpigmentation.
Spot Peel is a blend of the most effective peeling ingredients which enables the treatment to target and treat a wide range of skin care needs. These medium depth peels contain powerful Alpha-hydroxy acids and Beta-hydroxy acids to rejuvenate and treat the skin.
Spot Peel maximizes your result by combining in-office treatments with an easy to follow at home product regimen that re-enforces the results of the Peel daily.
The home care system includes the following products:
- Foamer 15- a cleanser that eliminates impurities and dead skin cells leaving the skin silky and smooth
- Hyal Ceutic- a daily moisturizer that provides intense hydration by utilizing 5.5% Hyaluronic Acid which smoothes and repairs the skin after the peel.
- Spot Cream- applied once a day for stubborn pigmentation to boost the results of the peel. It contains the same ingredients as the Spot Peel which re-enforces the process of de-pigmentation.
- K Ceutic- an intense repairing and soothing product that effectively nourishes post peel skin.
What is a Spot Peel treatment like?
A Spot Peel treatment consists of an in-office visit, one follow up visit, and a home care system that will allow you to continue treatment at home for one month.
During your peel: A session generally lasts 20-30 minutes and is comprised of several steps: cleansing of the area to be treated, the application of the peel and finally, only in certain cases, neutralization.
After your peel: A few hours after the session a slight redness comparable to the effects of a mild sunburn will appear. The treated area will start to peel 3-4 days after the initial peel. Redness and peeling can last from 3-7 days, and varies depending on the skin condition you are treating and level of treatment you receive.
You MUST ensure that the treated area is to protected from the sun for at least a month after treatment
Is the Spot Peel painful?
During the application of the product you will experience a slight tingling/burning sensation; this will subside in 3-5 minutes. A fan is used to alleviate any minor discomfort felt by the patient.
What type of skin pigmentation is Spot Peel used for?
Spot Peel can be used to treat many types of pigmented spots, including melasma, sun damaged skin, age spots, post-inflammatory pigmentation.
Spot Peel is suitable for all skin colors and types.
How Many Spot Treatments are required?
Patient results vary depending on the severity of the damage or condition affecting the skin. Some Patients may require multiple treatments. The peel can be performed every 5-6 weeks until desired results are achieved.
What makes Spot Peel different?
Spot Peel is scientifically proven to drastically treat pigmentation disorders. In addition, Spot Peel is not painful or irritating for the skin but most importantly, it has little risk of pigmentation rebound.