- (Български) Мезопорация
- (Български) Мезомасаж
- (Български) Криопорация
- (Български) Нехирургичен лифтинг – REVITEX
- (Български) OXYAGE
- (Български) Мануални масажи
- Dermatological examination
- PIGMENTATION TREATMENT WITH CUTERA
- Removal of benign formations
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis)
- Laser REJUVENATION
- Skin tightening with Titan
- Laser Epilation
- 3D Rejuvenation
- „PEARL” PROCEDURE – LASER PEEL
- PRP – Platelet rich plasma
- DERMAFRAC Micro-channeling system
- Restylane Vital™ – Anti-aging, rejuvenation and hydration of the skin
- Spot Peel
- Chemical Peel – Milk Peel
- Cosmo Peel
- EXCELLENCE – Global Anti-Aging Bio-Repair Programme
- VITAL AGE RETINOL
- LIFT THERAPY – SCIENTIFIC COSMETIC FIRMING BY ATACHE
- Oily SK – Третиране на акне
- SOFT DERM – Therapy For Cleansing And Soothing Sensitive Skin
- C VITAL – Biological Triple – Antioxidant Facial Programme
- Essentielle -nutrition, hydration and comfort for your skin
- Red stop CHANTARELLE for couperose and rosacea sensitive skin
- Mesotherapy with nano cocktail CHANTARELLE
- Verjú – body contouring and cellulite treatment
- (Български) Грижа за ноктите
- BODY FIRMING WITH HIGH-FREQUENCY THERAPY
- SMOOTH SKIN – FOR ENVIOUS LOOKS
- CORPORAL CARE INTENSIVE BODY FIRMING PROGRAM BODY LIFTER
- ANTI-CELLULITE PROGRAM CORPORAL CARE CELLU-ATTACK
Completely regenerates and renews your skin!
The Pearl Procedure is recommended for ablative treatment of wrinkles, acne scars, uneven skin texture, photodamages and pigmentations. Pearl is the first 2790 nm laser with FDA approval for wrinkles treatment!
The CUTERA YSGG 2790 nm patented technology, which provides an optimal balance of excellent aesthetic achievements with a minimum recovery period.
What is the Pearl procedure?
During the procedure (treatment time 15 to 30 minutes) the top layer of skin is treated
with pulses of light in a pre-selected pattern (YSGG 2790 nm). 10 to 30 microns of the upper layer of the epidermis are removed by ablation. At the same time, a coagulation process takes place – an additional 20 – 60 microns of the epidermis coagulate. The laser
simultaneously sends heat to the deeper layers of skin to stimulate longer term natural skin regeneration and collagen production. At 3 – 4 days (so called “social” downtime) is observed peeling of the skin in the treated area.
What is “social” downtime?
Downtime is the time spent recovering from a procedure. The face is strongly reddened, similar to sunburn. As a result of the coagulation, a crust forms, which on the second, third day begins to peel out. For a period of 3 to 4 days, plain Vaseline is placed on the skin. Since sunscreen should not be used, direct sunlight is not allowed.
After this downtime period of about 4 days, patients can restore their routine daily activities.
Who is a candidate for a Pearl treatment?
Patients with light to medium skin tones and mild to moderate sun damage; wrinkles, scars, acne scars are the ideal candidates for this type treatment. Or anyone who wants to completely renew and regenerate their skin can achieve this result through the Pearl procedure.
How does a Pearl treatment feel?
The Pearl treatment feels like a series of brief pinches. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 representing pain, most patients report the treatment feeling like a 2 or 3.
When will I see results? How soon can I wear make-up after a Pearl treatment?
Results are noticeable by day 3 or 4 when the superfi cial tissue has peeled off, revealing fresh, bright, healthy skin underneath. Make-up may be applied at this time.
How many treatments are recommended?
Some patients may require two treatments spaced approximately one month apart to achieve the desired results. Other patients may need only one treatment.
Can Pearl be part of a combination therapy treatment for example Laser Genesis and/or Titan, as well as fillers, Botox?
Discuss combination therapies with your practitioner.
How does Pearl compare to other laser treatments?
Pearl offers the most effective treatment to address fine lines, uneven texture and discoloration without wound care and the lengthy downtime required with certain
Erbium and CO2 laser procedures. Compared to today’s fractionated technologies, Pearl
offers noticeable results in just one treatment versus 4 – 6 fractionated treatments.
Cutera has FDA approval and clearance of Pearl laser for the treatment of wrinkles, uneven skin texture, photodamages – by stimulating the process of natural regeneration and renewal of the surface layer of the skin.