The All-in-one Aesthetic System Made for Today, Designed for Tomorrow
Multiple Technologies, Maximum Flexibility
Today’s aesthetic marketplace demands flexibility. The Xeo platform combines the most versatile laser and light technologies in a single system to address the myriad of needs in your patient population. In addition, Cutera is differentiated because of our ability to deliver precise control of key parameters at all therapeutic levels – a key element for successful treatment outcomes. Whether you are interested in skin rejuvenation, hair removal or the widest range of vascular treatments in the industry, the Xeo Platform delivers an aesthetic practice powerhouse.
Versatile Long-Pulse Nd:YAG Laser for Exceptional Treatments
For permanent hair reduction, skin rejuvenation and vein therapy, Cutera has created a long-pulse, 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser that represents several clinical firsts, including:
- Permanent hair reduction on all skin types, including tanned skin
- Patent-pending microsecond technology for comfortable skin rejuvenation, offering improvement of large pores, fine wrinkles, and uneven texture
- Effective treatment of the largest variety of vascular conditions, including leg veins
This innovative, easy-to-use system includes PowerFlex™ technology, which features independent control of fluence, pulse width, and repetition rate. Changing spot sizes is as easy as twisting a dial. Internal calibration means you don’t need to stop your procedures to calibrate the system when you change parameters. And bulk, integrated contact cooling provides epidermal protection and patient comfort without the cost of cryogen or external coolers. Finally, the unique power supply means you won’t need to compromise your parameters at high repetition rates.
Next-Generation Intelligent Pulsed Light Delivers Consistent Output Control
Cutera’s Intelligent Pulsed Light handpieces offer several industry firsts, including:
- First and only pulsed light handpieces with realtime calibration, assuring consistent delivery of the desired fluence
- ProWave 770 – First programmable wavelength infrared handpiece for permanent hair reduction
- AcuTip 500 – First targeted treatment tip for vascular treatments, combining the targeted delivery of a laser with the affordability of flashlamp technology
Only Cutera offers real-time calibration and direct contact treatments, providing consistent, repeatable pulsed light treatments. The unique power supply, combined with a large spot size, allow for fast treatments without compromising fluence. A custom flashlamp allows for a lightweight, ergonomic handpiece. Avoiding the need for gel during treatment simplifies treatment preparation, improving the treatment for both patient and physician. All these features combine to result in high levels of safety, predictability and repeatability.
Titan: Skin Tight in a New Light
Titan is the first tailored infrared light source for deep dermal heating that results in collagen contraction. Clinically, Titan is applied most often to the face, neck and abdomen. And because there are no single-use disposables, you enjoy a low cost of ownership.
Pearl and Pearl Fractional: A safe, effective treatment for wrinkles and skin resurfacing
The Pearl is a resurfacing laser that gently and safely treats signs of aging and damaged skin. The Pearl procedure reduces fine wrinkles with fewer treatments and less overall recovery than other technologies.
Obsolescent Technology? Not a Concern.
Cutera is the first and only aesthetic laser provider to offer an upgradeable platform where every system can be upgraded to include the latest technology. Whether you bought the first CoolGlide Nd:YAG laser in 1999 or a Xeo last month, you can add the latest Cutera innovations to your system.
Choose Your Treatment
- Titan Procedure – deep dermal heating for collagen contraction
- Laser Genesis – skin rejuvenation using microsecond 1064 nm Nd: YAG laser
- Photo Genesis – skin rejuvenation using Intelligent Pulsed Light
- AcuTip 500 – solar lentigines using Intelligent Pulsed Light
- Laser Hair Removal – Laser hair removal on all hair and skin types, including tanned skin
- ProWave 770 Hair Removal – fast and easy hair removal using programmable wavelength
- Laser Vein Therapy – Including telangiectasia, deep reticular leg veins, spider veins and angiomas
- AcuTip 550 Vascular Therapy – superficial telangiectasia on the face or body
Choose Your Configuration*
Cutera knows that each practice is unique, so our Xeo platform can be customized with the applications you need. Whether you want to start with the most popular procedures, specialize in skin rejuvenation, or have it all, there is a Xeo system that is right for you.
*Note: Titan can be added to each of these configurations.