- Dermatological examination
- PIGMENTATION TREATMENT WITH CUTERA
- Removal of benign formations
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis)
- Laser REJUVENATION
- Skin tightening with Titan
- Laser Epilation
- 3D Rejuvenation
- „PEARL” PROCEDURE – LASER PEEL
- PRP – Platelet rich plasma
- DERMAFRAC Micro-channeling system
- Restylane Vital™ – Anti-aging, rejuvenation and hydration of the skin
- Spot Peel
- Chemical Peel – Milk Peel
- Cosmo Peel
- EXCELLENCE – Global Anti-Aging Bio-Repair Programme
- VITAL AGE RETINOL
- LIFT THERAPY – SCIENTIFIC COSMETIC FIRMING BY ATACHE
- Oily SK – Третиране на акне
- SOFT DERM – Therapy For Cleansing And Soothing Sensitive Skin
- C VITAL – Biological Triple – Antioxidant Facial Programme
- Essentielle -nutrition, hydration and comfort for your skin
- Red stop CHANTARELLE for couperose and rosacea sensitive skin
- Mesotherapy with nano cocktail CHANTARELLE
- Verjú – body contouring and cellulite treatment
- (Български) Терапевтичен педикюр
- BODY FIRMING WITH HIGH-FREQUENCY THERAPY
- SMOOTH SKIN – FOR ENVIOUS LOOKS
- CORPORAL CARE INTENSIVE BODY FIRMING PROGRAM BODY LIFTER
- ANTI-CELLULITE PROGRAM CORPORAL CARE CELLU-ATTACK
- Therapeutic Pedicure
- (Български) Интегрална йога практика
WHAT PROVOKES THE ONSET OF ACNE?
Acne vulgaris, commonly known as just acne, is basically a genetically determined and hormonally driven disease. The first signs of acne typically occur around the time of puberty when the hormone changes increase production of oil by the sebaceous glands. These glands become plugged up as they make oil or sebum, and the first abnormality which appears is a small whitehead. As the plug of sebum is exposed to the air, it oxidizes and becomes black. These blackheads and whiteheads may enlarge increasing the pore size and visible pitting of the skin. When the skin bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes) acts on this retained oil, fatty acids and other irritating substances are released and inflammatory pustules and cysts of acne occur.
Acne rosacea is a chronic and often progressive skin disease that causes redness and swelling on the face. Rosacea may begin as a tendency to flush or blush easily, and progress to persistent redness in the center of the face that may gradually affect the cheeks, forehead, chin and nose. As the disease worsens, the redness becomes more severe and persistent, and small blood vessels, acne-like pimples and nodules may become visible on the surface of the skin. Rosacea can be exacerbated by exposure to extremes of hot and cold, sunlight, emotional stress, hot beverages, alcohol, spicy foods and certain skin care products.
Limelight™ Intense Pulse Light (IPL)
Now featuring the newest and most advanced Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) system available today from Cutera®. We now have control over all of the treatment parameters required to optimize your results, while maintaining the unique safety and comfort features unique to Cutera®.
The penetrating energy of Intense Pulsed Light kills the P. acne bacteria and stimulates skin rejuvenation decreasing the outbreak of lesions and overall improving the appearance of your skin. IPL is an excellent treatment for rosacea due to it’s intense vascularity and the ability of this modality to effectively shut down the fine blood vessels.
The Cutera Laser Genesis utilizes non-invasive laser to safely, discretely and effectively treat inflammatory acne and/or post-inflammatory hyperplasia (darkened areas left over from acne scars). By gently heating the upper dermal layer of the skin, Laser Genesis stimulates collagen and dilated capillaries to reduce redness. You can expect to see subtle, yet consistent results after each treatment. Depending upon the severity of inflammation, 6 to 10 treatments may be needed and can be performed every two weeks.
Laser Genesis™ Combining this technique using the 1064 nm Nd:Yag laser at the same treatment, the diffuse redness of Rosacea can be further improved and the P. acne component reduced. In addition, this treatment will improve the overall texture of the skin reducing the enlarged pore size and diminishing acne scars from old outbreaks.