- Dermatological examination
- PIGMENTATION TREATMENT WITH CUTERA
- Removal of benign formations
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis)
- Laser REJUVENATION
- Skin tightening with Titan
- Laser Epilation
- 3D Rejuvenation
- „PEARL” PROCEDURE – LASER PEEL
- PRP – Platelet rich plasma
- DERMAFRAC Micro-channeling system
- Restylane Vital™ – Anti-aging, rejuvenation and hydration of the skin
- Spot Peel
- Chemical Peel – Milk Peel
- Cosmo Peel
- EXCELLENCE – Global Anti-Aging Bio-Repair Programme
- VITAL AGE RETINOL
- LIFT THERAPY – SCIENTIFIC COSMETIC FIRMING BY ATACHE
- Oily SK – Третиране на акне
- SOFT DERM – Therapy For Cleansing And Soothing Sensitive Skin
- C VITAL – Biological Triple – Antioxidant Facial Programme
- Essentielle -nutrition, hydration and comfort for your skin
- Red stop CHANTARELLE for couperose and rosacea sensitive skin
- Mesotherapy with nano cocktail CHANTARELLE
- Verjú – body contouring and cellulite treatment
- (Български) Терапевтичен педикюр
- BODY FIRMING WITH HIGH-FREQUENCY THERAPY
- SMOOTH SKIN – FOR ENVIOUS LOOKS
- CORPORAL CARE INTENSIVE BODY FIRMING PROGRAM BODY LIFTER
- ANTI-CELLULITE PROGRAM CORPORAL CARE CELLU-ATTACK
- Therapeutic Pedicure
- (Български) Интегрална йога практика
The new Cutera® Titan™ gives you an all natural option to actively turn back the clock on aging skin. Using light energy to stimulate new collagen growth deep beneath your skin’s surface, Titan can tighten skin on your face, arms, abdomen, and legs. It’s an ideal solution to enhance your youthful and healthy appearance without surgery, recovery time, or injections.
How does the Cutera Titan work?
Titan utilizes a safe, infrared light to heat the dermis well below the skin’s surface. This heating can cause immediate collagen contraction resulting in tighter skin. During the procedure, the skin’s surface (epidermis) is protected through continuous cooling with the Titan handpiece. After the procedure, new collagen growth results in further tightening with the improvement of lax skin, folds and lines.
The Titan Difference
Titan employs light energy because it provides a more uniform distribution of energy for heating the deep dermis than other energy sources, such as RF (radiofrequency).
What areas respond best to the Titan procedure?
Patients have been successfully treated on many areas of the body where skin is lax. Loose skin along the jaw line, under the chin, the abdomen and upper arm have responded particularly well to the procedure.
Who can be treated?
Since the Titan procedure is heating tissue under the skin’s surface men and women of all ages and skin types can be treated. Your physician can advise you if the Titan is right for you.
How many treatments will I need?
A single treatment has produced very good results for some patients. Your physician will advise you as to the number and frequency of treatments recommended for optimal results.
What do treatments feel like?
With each Titan pulse, you will feel a brief heating sensation.
What happens after the treatment? Any side effects?
Immediately following the treatment, you may notice some redness and mild swelling in the treated area. Both should dissipate within a few hours.
When will I see results?
Some patients see results immediately. However, for most patients, the results are gradual over a three to six month period as new collagen is formed and the skin tightens.