- Dermatological examination
- PIGMENTATION TREATMENT WITH CUTERA
- Removal of benign formations
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis)
- Laser REJUVENATION
- Skin tightening with Titan
- Laser Epilation
- 3D Rejuvenation
- „PEARL” PROCEDURE – LASER PEEL
- PRP – Platelet rich plasma
- DERMAFRAC Micro-channeling system
- Restylane Vital™ – Anti-aging, rejuvenation and hydration of the skin
- Spot Peel
- Chemical Peel – Milk Peel
- Cosmo Peel
- EXCELLENCE – Global Anti-Aging Bio-Repair Programme
- VITAL AGE RETINOL
- LIFT THERAPY – SCIENTIFIC COSMETIC FIRMING BY ATACHE
- Oily SK – Третиране на акне
- SOFT DERM – Therapy For Cleansing And Soothing Sensitive Skin
- C VITAL – Biological Triple – Antioxidant Facial Programme
- Essentielle -nutrition, hydration and comfort for your skin
- Verjú – body contouring and cellulite treatment
- BODY FIRMING WITH HIGH-FREQUENCY THERAPY
- SMOOTH SKIN – FOR ENVIOUS LOOKS
- CORPORAL CARE INTENSIVE BODY FIRMING PROGRAM BODY LIFTER
- ANTI-CELLULITE PROGRAM CORPORAL CARE CELLU-ATTACK
- Мanicure and Pedicure
- Permanent makeup
Micro-channeling technology has been gaining popularity as a highly effective aesthetic therapy for skin rejuvenation. This well-researched treatment, also called micro-needling or percutaneous collagen induction (PCI), was pioneered in 1996 by plastic surgeon Des Fernandes and numerous clinical studies demonstrate its benefits, including helping to improve the appearance of aging skin, pigmentation, scarring, and uneven skin.
Magna Beauty presents DermaFrac™ by Genesis Biosystems – an innovative micro-channeling treatment that punctures the skin with stainless steel needle tips that roll across the skin to the precise depth that is ideal for producing the body’s own positive responses. Unlike other micro-channeling technologies, DermaFrac™ simultaneously delivers a targeted infusion serum via vacuum-assisted occlusion, enabling the serum to penetrate through the micro-channels to the dermal-epidermal junction for maximum absorption and effect. This unique delivery system allows DermaFrac™ to achieve highly effective outcomes without pain or downtime.
The DermaFrac ™ system raises the dermal infusion to an unprecedented level. The precisely controlled handpiece containing the micro-channeling roller and cartridge-specific serum of choice roll over the skin, increasing collagen and fibroblast activity. The vacuum created gently pulls the skin into contact with hundreds of microneedles that penetrate painlessly through the epidermis in the upper layer of the dermis (papillary derma). Through the created channels the serums penetrate exactly where it is needed. The depth of the needles is carefully selected so that the channels created are just below the dermo-epidermal junction (DE) and above the capillaries and nerve endings. This ensures no pain or bleeding – a definite advantage in use in patients with sensitive skin.
There are different types of DermaFrac serums, each designed to affect a specific condition:
• Hydrate – contains hyaluronic acid for intensive skin hydration. The patented formula HylaSponge gives high levels of hydration into the deeper skin levels. This reduces the appearance of grooves, fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing the skin. Serum Hydrate contains also vitamin A, an antioxidant, that accelerates skin turnover.
• Rejuvenate – It combains five active ingredients for which has been shown to up-regulate fibroblasts leading to new collagen. Applying this cocktail also leads to release of neurotransmitters to temporarily relax muscles.
• Clarify – Cleansing congested oily pores results in more vibrant, clearer skin. Salicylic Acid exfoliates, opens clogged pores and neutralizes bacteria. Lactic Acid loosens the bonds between dead skin cells and reduces the formation of whiteheads and blackheads.
• Lighten – With an active ingredient kodjic acid – lightens pigmentation, evening skin tone. It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
• Growth Factor – Rejuvenating complex with growth factors (GF-R), rich in hydrating ingredients, peptides and vitamins to regenerate aging skin at the cellular level. GF-R is produced using transformed bacteria and 100% homologous human protein (i.e. similar to our own), which ensures that there will be no side effects in topical application.