- Dermatological examination
- PIGMENTATION TREATMENT WITH CUTERA
- Removal of benign formations
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis)
- Laser REJUVENATION
- Skin tightening with Titan
- Laser Epilation
- 3D Rejuvenation
- „PEARL” PROCEDURE – LASER PEEL
- PRP – Platelet rich plasma
- DERMAFRAC Micro-channeling system
- Restylane Vital™ – Anti-aging, rejuvenation and hydration of the skin
- Spot Peel
- Chemical Peel – Milk Peel
- Cosmo Peel
- EXCELLENCE – Global Anti-Aging Bio-Repair Programme
- VITAL AGE RETINOL
- LIFT THERAPY – SCIENTIFIC COSMETIC FIRMING BY ATACHE
- Oily SK – Третиране на акне
- SOFT DERM – Therapy For Cleansing And Soothing Sensitive Skin
- C VITAL – Biological Triple – Antioxidant Facial Programme
- Essentielle -nutrition, hydration and comfort for your skin
- Red stop CHANTARELLE for couperose and rosacea sensitive skin
- Mesotherapy with nano cocktail CHANTARELLE
- Verjú – body contouring and cellulite treatment
- (Български) Терапевтичен педикюр
- BODY FIRMING WITH HIGH-FREQUENCY THERAPY
- SMOOTH SKIN – FOR ENVIOUS LOOKS
- CORPORAL CARE INTENSIVE BODY FIRMING PROGRAM BODY LIFTER
- ANTI-CELLULITE PROGRAM CORPORAL CARE CELLU-ATTACK
- Therapeutic Pedicure
- (Български) Интегрална йога практика
LASER SKIN REJUVENATION WITH CUTERA LASER GENESIS
The Cutera Laser Genesis is technologically advanced, innovative method to promote vibrant and healthy looking skin. It achieves a complex treatment of all signs resulting from skin changes over time – diffuse redness (most commonly in rosacea), enlarged pores, uneven structure, fine wrinkles. The treatment with Laser Genesis is scientifically proven as a method stimulating the synthesis of new collagen.
By gently heating the upper dermis well below your skin’s surface, Laser Genesis stimulates collagen regrowth. Additional heat is generated in dilated capillaries to reduce redness.
Laser Genesis patients report excellent results over their entire faces and necks. Additionally, the dermatologist may suggest this therapy to diminish recent scars on other parts of the body. The 1064 Laser Genesis treats successfully acne scars, post-operative scars, scarring marks, and more.
What treats Laser Genesis?
- Rosacea/ Diffuse redness
- Poikiloderma of Civatte
- Scars reducing: including hypertrophic and keloid scars
- Fine lines reducing
- Improves skin texture
- Pore size reduction
What is Laser Genesis technology?
Only CUTERA Laser Genesis generates sustained volumetric heating of papillary dermis, which stimulates the synthesis of new collagen, while the residual heat is absorbed by hemoglobin (chromophore) in the fine microvasculature for reduction of diffuse redness
Advantages of Laser Genesis:
- For any skin type through whole year and tanned skin – even during the summer period. Laser Genesis treats safely any type skin, I – VI, as well as tanned skin without the danger of pigmentation.
- Without gel, anesthesia or interruption of daily work rhythm – the procedure Is incredibly comfortable and relaxing for the patient.
What does the procedure feel like?
Relaxing, accompanied by gentle warming of the skin surface.
What can I expect before the treatment?
You will not need gel, anesthetic cream or ice prior to treatment. Your dermatologist will review and assist with all pre-treatment requirements.
What happens right after the procedure?
The most common is a slight redness that disappears within a few hours of treatment. You can immediately return to your daily work rhythm by placing a sunscreen if you are going to be exposed to direct sunlight.
How many treatments will I need?
On average, you may require four to six treatments in order to achieve optimal results. The effect after the first procedure is visible but insignificant compared to the achieved end result. For more information about your expected results or the number of treatments necessary, consult your healthcare professional.